How to master reset ZTE Z990 Avail
Reset instructions for ZTE Z990 Avail
Steps to Reset Phone
A master reset reverts the device back to factory settings. It will permanently erase all personal data, preferences, settings and content such as pictures, ringtones and apps. It is recommended that you save (backup) important data before proceeding.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu icon.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Privacy.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Read the displayed warning, then select Reset phone to continue.
- Read the displayed warning, then select Erase everything to continue. The phone will reboot.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.