How to master reset UTStarcom Quickfire
Reset instructions for UTStarcom Quickfire
Steps to perform Master Reset
The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost.
- From the standby screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Security.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Select Yes after warning appears.
- Enter password and press Done. The default password is 0000.
- The device will perform the reset and reboot.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.