How to master reset Siemens CT56
Reset instructions for Siemens CT56
Steps to Reset Phone
Restoring factory settings may erase any personalized settings, use with caution.
- From the stand by screen select Menu by pressing the right soft key.
- Scroll to Setup and select by pressing the right soft key.
- Scroll to Phone Setup and select by pressing the right soft key.
- Scroll to Factory Settings and select by pressing the right soft key.
- The device will display, Reset all default settings? Select Yes by pressing the left soft key.
Alternate way to Reset Phone
While in Standby mode the factory settings can be reset by pressing *#9999# (green phone button).
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.