How to master reset Sharp GX10
Reset instructions for Sharp GX10
Steps to Reset Settings
This will reset the phone to factory default settings.
- Press Menu (M) key to display main menu.
- Select Settings and then press M key.
- Select Master Reset and then press M key.
- Enter the handset code and then press M key. The default handset code is 0000.
- Select Yes and then press M key.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.