How to master reset Sanyo SCP-5150
Reset instructions for Sanyo SCP-5150
Steps to Reset Settings
Resetting the default settings restores all the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings.
- Press Left Navigation key.
- Highlight Security, and press OK.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Highlight Reset Phone and press OK.
- If you\'re sure you want to reset your phone,highlight Yes and press OK.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.