How to master reset Samsung Zeal
Reset instructions for Samsung Zeal
Steps to Restore Phone
This procedure will erase all user data and restore the handset to the original factory settings.
- From the main screen, press OK to choose MENU.
- Select Settings & Tools then press OK.
- Select Phone Settings then press OK.
- Select Security then press OK.
- Enter the Phone Lock Code (default is the last 4 digits of the phone number) then press OK.
- Select Restore Phone then press OK.
- Select Yes then press OK.
- Press OK.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.