How to master reset Samsung SPH-i500
Reset instructions for Samsung SPH-i500
Steps to Reset Settings
This restores all the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings and erases all data.
- From the phone idle screen, tap Menu Launcher for Main Menu.
- Select Options and tap Security.
- Tap the Details button and enter your lock code. The default lock code is the llast 4 digits of your phone number.
- Tap the Phone Reset button.
- Tap OK to confirm the reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.