How to master reset Samsung SGH-t729 Blast
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-t729 Blast
Steps to Reset Settings
- In the Idle mode, press the Menu soft key.
- Select Settings and press the Select soft key or the OK key.
- Select Reset Settings and press the Select soft key or the OK key.
- Highlight All and press the OK key to place a check mark next to the option.
- Press the Reset soft key.
- You are prompted with Reset Settings?. Press the Yes soft key.
- Enter the 4 to 8 digit password and press the OK soft key or the OK key.The default password is 00000000.You receive a reset configuration message.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.