How to master reset Samsung SGH-s307Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-s307
Steps to reset to Default Settings
This changes the phone settings back to factory default.This process does not erase any user-entered info.
- From the stand by screen select Menu by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Phone Settings and select by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Reset Settings and select by pressing the left soft key.
- Enter the phone password, then press OK. The default password is 00000000 (8 zeros).
- Default settings will be displayed.