How to master reset Samsung SGH-i907 Epix
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-i907 Epix
Resetting your Phone to Factory Defaults
- From the Today screen, press the Start key to activate the Start menu.
- Select Settings ➔ System tab ➔ Hard Reset .The Hard Reset screen displays.
- Select the Hard Reset button. A confirmation screen displays.
- Select Device, enter the displayed password, then select the Yes button to remove all settings and data stored in your device.
- Cycle power to the phone, that is, turn the power off and then on again.
- Once the phone starts, you must use the Stylus and select the LCD screen to begin the calibration process.
- Using your Stylus, select within the crosshairs that appear in the align screen.
- Follow the on screen tutorials and complete the setup process.
Performing a Manual Hard Reset
Remove your SIM card prior to performing a Manual Hard Reset to prevent loss of SIM-specific information.
- Power off the device.
- Press and hold the H key.
- Press the Power On key until the device starts to boot up(red light will flash).
- Immediately release the power key while continuing to press the H key.
- Wait for the Format Mode screen to appear.
- Release the H key and follow the on-screen instructions.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.