How to master reset Samsung SGH-a827 Access
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-a827 Access
This will reset your phone to its default settings
- At the Idle screen, select Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Reset Settings and press the Confirm (Round ball in Center) key.
- The following options ( All, Profiles, Display settings, Phone Settings, Alarms) are available. Use the Up or Down Navigation key to scroll to and set options.
- Press the Confirm key to make your selection and press the OK soft key.
- Enter your phone password, if prompted. At the Reset Settings ? prompt, press the Yes soft key to reset, or the No soft key to cancel. Once your phone was reset to the default settings for those selected options, the phone restarts itself in order to incorporate the new settings.
This completely removes any personal information stored on your device,
- At the Idle screen, select Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Set Memory ➔Clear Memoryand press the Confirm key.
- Highlight All and press the Confirm key to select all available categories
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.