How to master reset Samsung SGH-a767 Propel
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-a767 Propel
This resets the phone to its default settings.
- In Idle mode, press the Menu soft key, then select Settings➔ Reset Settings.
- The options ( All, Sound Profiles Settings, Display Settings, Phone Settings, Alarms, Bluetooth ) are available. Use the Up or Down Navigation key to scroll to and set options.
- Press Confirm (the round key in center) key to make your selection and press the OK soft key.
- Enter your password and press the OK soft key.
- At the Reset Settings? prompt, press the Yes soft key to reset, or the No soft key to cancel. Once your phone has been reset to its default settings for those selected options,it will restart itself in order to incorporate the new settings.
This completely removes any personal information stored on phone.
- In Idle mode, press the Menu soft key, then select Settings➔ Memory Management.
- From the Memory Management sub-menu, select Clear Memory ➔ All to select all available categories.
- Press the OK soft key.
- Enter your password (if applicable) and press the OK soft key. Depending on your phone’s security settings, you maybe asked to enter your password a second time.
- At the Clear memory? confirm screen, press the Yes soft key to continue, or the No soft key to cancel.
- When you are finished, press Power off key to return to Idle mode.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.