How to master reset Samsung SGH-a657
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-a657
Steps to Reset Settings
Reset to default settings changes the phone settings back to default. This process does not erase any user entered info.
- From the standby screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset Settings.
- Scroll to and select All.
- Press Reset.
- Enter phone password, then press Confirm. If a password has yet to be established, the phone will prompt for a new password to be entered and then confirmed.
- Press Yes to confirm.
- A confirmation message will display and the phone will then reboot.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.