How to master reset Samsung SGH-a117
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-a117
Steps to perform a Master Reset
This changes the phone settings back to factory default. This process does not erase contacts or downloaded content (ringtones, games, graphics, etc.)
- From the standby screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset settings.
- Scroll to and select All and press Select.
- Press Reset.
- A confirm screen will appear, press Yes.
- Enter phone password, then press OK. The default password is 00000000.
- A confirmation screen will appear.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.