Steps to Reset Phone
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including the Google account, system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications.
- From the home screen, select Applications.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory Data Reset.
- Select Reset Phone. If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.
Alternate way to Hard Reset
This will erase all user data and reset settings to factory default.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Select Power off.
- Press and hold the Volume down key+Send key+Power button simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears then release.
- From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.(Utilize the Volume up / down keys to highlight and the Home key (diamond shaped key) to select.)
- Press the Volume up key to continue.
- Select reboot system now. Allow up to 3 minutes for the reset process to complete.