How to master reset Pantech Duo C810
Reset instructions for Pantech Duo C810
Steps to Reset Phone
This erases all user data and initializes all settings to the factory default mode.
- From the Home screen, press Start (left soft key).
- Select Settings and press OK.
- Scroll to Security and press OK.
- Select Master Clear and press OK.
- Enter code. The default code is 0000 or 1234.
If you forgot the password to unlock Device-Lock, follow the steps below to activate Master Clear.
- Switch OFF the power and remove the SIM card.
- Switch ON the power. Press *25327# on the Home screen and then press OK.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.