How to master reset Pantech C3
Reset instructions for Pantech C3
Steps to perform Master Reset
Performing a master reset will reset any personalized settings created.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset.
- A confirmation screen will appear, press Yes.
- Enter the password and press OK. The default password is 1234.
- The device will be reset to its default settings.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.