How to master reset Palm Treo Pro
Reset instructions for Palm Treo Pro
Steps to Perform Hard Reset
Performing a hard reset returns the device to a factory state similar to the state the device was originally in out of the box. A hard reset erases all personal information, such as appointments, contacts, and tasks, as well as programs you have added, such as third-party software on your smartphone.
- Remove the back panel.
- Slide the stylus out from its slot.
- If the screen is off, press Power to wake up the screen.
- While pressing and holding End, use the tip of the stylus to gently press and release thereset button.
- Continue pressing and holding End until the Erase all data? prompt appears.
- Press Up to confirm the hard reset.
- Wait for the progress bar on the Treo logo screen to fill before continuing to use your smartphone.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.