How to master reset Palm Treo 650
Reset instructions for Palm Treo 650
Steps to Perform Hard Reset
A hard reset will erase everything on your device. All your data will be removed, and formats, preferences and other settings are restored to their factory default settings.
- Press and hold the Power (on/off) button on the front panel of your device.
- While holding Power , use an unfolded paper clip, or the reset tool at the tip of your stylus. Gently press and release the RESET button inside the hole on the back panel of your device.
- If you see a progress bar, keep holding the Power button.
- Next, the Palm Powered screen will appear. Release the Power button when you see it.
- You will see a screen that asks: Erase all data? YES = up button NO = any other button. Press UP on your 5-way navigator to complete the hard reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.