How to master reset Palm Treo 600
Reset instructions for Palm Treo 600
Steps to Perform Hard Reset
A hard reset will erase everything on your device. All your data will be removed, and formats, preferences and other settings are restored to their factory default settings.
- Unscrew the stylus tip to access the reset tool.
- Press and hold the Power (on/off) button on the top of the unit next to the antenna.
- While holding Power , use the reset tool to gently press and release the RESET button on the back of your Treo.
- When the Palm Powered logo appears, release the Power button.
- When the warning appears, press Up to confirm the hard reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.