How to master reset Nokia N-Gage QD
Reset instructions for Nokia N-Gage QD
Steps to perform Master Reset
Restoring the original phone settings will erase any personalized settings, however documents and files should not be affected.
- From the standby screen,press the Menu key.
- Scroll to Tools and select by pressing the OK key.
- Scroll to Settings and select by pressing the OK key.
- Scroll to Device and select by pressing the OK key.
- Scroll to General and select by pressing the OK key.
- Scroll to Orig. device settings and select by pressing the OK key.
- Enter the current lock (security) code and press the OK key. The default lock code is 12345.
- To confirm the master reset, press the OK key.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.