How to master reset Nokia Lumia 710
Reset instructions for Nokia Lumia 710
Steps to Reset Phone
A hard reset restores the original factory settings and erases all downloaded content, including ringtones, images, programs, and contacts stored in the internal memory.
- From the Start screen, swipe left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap about.
- Tap reset your phone.
- Read the warning about all personal content being erased.
- Tap yes.
- Tap yes again.
Steps to Reset Phone using hardware keys
- Power the phone off.
- With the phone off, press and hold the volume down, power, and camera keys.
- When the phone vibrates, release the Power key.
- Continue to hold the volume and camera keys for another five seconds and then release.
- The phone will reset and restart automatically.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.