How to master reset Nokia 6650
Reset instructions for Nokia 6650
Steps to perform Master Reset
The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost.
- Place the phone in offline mode.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Config.
- Select General.
- Scroll to and select Factory config.
- To confirm reset, press Yes.
- Enter current lock code, press OK.Default lock code is 12345.
- The device will automatically power off and on.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.