How to master reset Nokia 5230 Nuron
Reset instructions for Nokia 5230 Nuron
Steps to Reset Phone
A master reset restores the original factory settings and will erase all user data.
- From the Home screen, tap the Dialer icon.
- Enter *#7370#
- Enter the default code 12345.
- Tap Yes to accept.
Steps to Reset Phone using hardware buttons
- Power off the device.
- Place the phone on a flat surface to easily be able to press the Send, End and Camera button with one hand.
- With the other hand press the Power button until the phone vibrates.
- Release the Power button.
- When the Nokia logo goes away you can let go of remaining buttons.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.