How to master reset Motorola V235
Reset instructions for Motorola V235
Steps to perform a Master Reset
Performing a master reset will reset any personalized device settings. Use with caution.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Enter Security Code, and press OK. The default code is 000000.
- A confirmation screen will appear, select YES.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.