Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data.This option erases all information you have entered (including contacts and calendar entries) and content stored in your phone memory (including pictures and sounds).
- Select Menu > Settings > Phone > Security.
- Enter lock code when prompted. The default lock code is 1234, last 4 digits of your phone number or 000000.
- Scroll to Restore Phone and press OK.
- Confirm that you want to reset the phone by scrolling to Yes and pressing OK key.
- When prompted, enter the four-digit lock code (The default lock code is 1234, last 4 digits of your phone number or 000000) and press Done.
- After a few seconds, the phone turns off and then turns back on.