How to master reset Motorola Rival A455
Reset instructions for Motorola Rival A455
Steps to Restore Phone
This will reset the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data.
- Press the center select key to open the main menu.
- Push the navigation buttons to highlight Settings and press the center select key.
- Select Phone > Security.
- Enter unlock code. The default unlock code is last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Highlight Phone Restore and press the center select key.
- Enter unlock code. The phone will restart.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.