How to master reset Motorola Rambler
Reset instructions for Motorola Rambler
Steps to Reset phone settings
This resets default settings for all options except lock code,security code, and lifetime timer.
- Press Center Select key.
- Select Settings > Phone > Security.
- When prompted, enter the four-digit lock code (1234 or last 4 digit of your phone number, the default six digit code is 000000) and press Done.
- Scroll to Restore Phone and press Select key.
- Confirm that you want to reset the phone by scrolling to Yes and pressing Select.
- When prompted, enter the four-digit lock code and press Done. The screen does not change while the phone resets all options. After a few seconds, the phone turns off and then turns back on.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.