How to master reset Motorola Q8
Reset instructions for Motorola Q8
Steps to Perform a Master Reset or Master Clear
- Press Start.
- Scroll to and Select System Tools.
- Scroll to and Select either Master Reset or Master Clear.
- Press Yes (Left Soft Key) when Alert appears.
- Enter Master Code (normally 000000).
Steps to perform Master Reset on phones that cannot access the standard Master Reset method
- Power off the phone.
- Press and Hold the Center Select Key, while powering up the phone OR Press and Hold the Z & E keys, while powering up the phone
- The MASTER RESET screen will appear
- Press Yes.
- This will restore the phone to factory settings.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.