Steps to perform Master Reset
The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost. The device may not be functional for up to 15 minutes after a master reset is performed.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Flick to and tap Privacy.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- A confirmation screen will appear, tap Erase Everything to continue.
Alternate method to perform Factory reset
- Power the device off.
- Hold the X key and the Power key until a triangle with an exclamation point screen appears.
- Using the keyboard keys, press Fn & T at the same time.
- Using the keyboard keys, scroll to wipe data/factory reset and tap Ok.
- Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data and tap Ok.
- Please wait while Data wipe complete appears.
- Tap Ok.