Steps to perform Hard Reset
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including Google Account,system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications.
- From the home screen, select the Applications tab(located at the bottom of the display).
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- From the Personal data section, select Factory data reset.
- Select Reset Phone. If presented, enter the current passcode or draw the unlock pattern.
- Select Erase Everything.
Alternate method to perform Hard Reset
Performing a hard reset will remove ALL data including Google account,system data, application data, application settings, and downloaded applications.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Select Power off.
- Press and hold the R key+M key+Power button simultaneuously until the Recovery screen(exclamation point with an android figure) appears.
- From the Recovery screen, press the ~@ key (located in the lower-left and to the right of the ALT key).
- Select wipe data/factory reset.Utilize the Volume Up / Down keys to highlight (located on the left-side of the device) and the Enter key to select.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data.Allow the factory reset process to complete (approximately 1 minute).
- Select reboot system now.