How to master reset Motorola Cliq
Reset instructions for Motorola Cliq
Steps to Reset Phone when phone is turned ON
- Touch Menu > Settings > SD card & storage > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Steps to Reset Phone when phone is turned OFF
- With the phone off, press and hold the Power and Camera buttons.
- Release the Camera button when prompted to do so.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button until a yellow exclamation mark appears on the screen.
- Open the physical keyboard and press ALT + L, then press ALT + W to complete the hard reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.