How to master reset Motorola Backflip
Reset instructions for Motorola Backflip
Steps to Reset Phone when phone is turned ON
- Touch Menu > Settings > SDcard & storage > Factory data reset > Reset phone.
Steps to Reset Phone when phone is turned OFF
- With phone turned OFF, Press and hold the Power and Camera button at the same time. Release the Camera button when prompted.
- Press the Volume Down key.
- A yellow triangle will appear. Press on the screen just above the back key.
- Select option wipedata/factory reset (Alt + W). The Backflip will then complete hard reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.