We have recently released cell phone related FORUM for troubleshooting problems, discuss features, share experience, ask suggestion, and help other people in need.
How to master reset LG VS840 Lucid
Reset instructions for LG VS840 Lucid
Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset the phone settings to factory default and erase all user data.
- From the Home Screen, touch the Menu Key.
- Touch Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- Read the warning and touch Reset phone.
- Touch Erase everything.
Alternate way to Reset Phone
This will reset the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data.
- Turn the power off.
- Touch and hold the following keys at the same time for 12 seconds: Power/Lock Key + the down Volume Key.
- Release the keys when you see the screen message Permanently Erase User Data & Reset Settings?, press the Power Key to conﬁrm and any other key to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to conﬁrm (or press any other key to cancel). When you press the Power/Lock Key to conﬁrm, a pop-up appears asking Are you sure you want to continue with erase?.
- Press the Power/Lock Key and your phone will be restored to the factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.