How to master reset LG UN430 Wine 2
Reset instructions for LG UN430 Wine 2
Steps to Reset Settings
This will reset the phone to factory default settings.
- Press OK key > 9 key > 3 key.
- Enter 4 digit lock code and press OK. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Press 5 key or Master Reset.
- Read the warning message and press OK key.
- Read the message and select Revert and press OK key.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.