Steps to Reset Phone
Resetting the device restores all the factory defaults, including personal data from internal device storage, information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any downloaded applications.After resetting the device, the next time you turn on the device, you are prompted to reenter the same kind of information as when you first started the device.
- Tap Home > Applications > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Reset phone.
- Enter your unlock Pattern, PIN, or Password if you have configured one.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm.
Steps to Reset Phone when you cannot recall your unlock Pattern, PIN or Password
If you perform a factory reset, all user applications and user data will be deleted. Please remember to back up any important data before performing a factory reset.
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the Down Volume Key and Power/Lock keys for over 10 seconds.
- When the power turns on, release the keys.