How to master reset LG AX260
Reset instructions for LG AX260
Steps to Reset Settings
This will reset the phone settings to factory default.
- Press OK key > 9 key and then 4 key.
- Enter 4-digit lock code and then press OK key. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Press 5 key to Reset Default.
- Read the displayed message and press OK key to continue.
- A message will pop up. Read the message and select Revert.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.