How to master reset LG A7110
Reset instructions for LG A7110
Steps to perform Master Reset
Performing a Master Reset will clear all user-installed applications and data from handheld.
- From the stand by screen select Menu, by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Settings, then Select by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Reset settings, then Select by pressing the left soft key.
- Enter Security code, then select OK,by pressing the left soft key. The default security code is 0000.
- The device will be reset to its Default Settings.
Steps to perform Factory Reset
- Enter 2945#*# from the standby screen.
- Select Fact. Reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.