How to master reset LG 300
Reset instructions for LG 300
Steps to Reset Settings
This will reset the phone to factory default settings.
- Press Menu/OK key > 9 key > 3 key.
- Enter the 4 digits lock key and then press Menu/OK key. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Press 5 key or select Reset Default.
- Read the warning and press Menu/OK key.
- Select Revert and press Menu/OK key.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.