How to master reset Kyocera 7135
Reset instructions for Kyocera 7135
Steps to perform Hard Reset
Hard Reset will erase all data and restore preferences to factory default specifications.
- Open the phone and remove the battery cover from the back.
- Press and hold the Backlight button (located on the front of the device near the bottom right corner).
- Continue holding the Backlight button then insert the stylus into the Reset Hole.
- After approximately 5 seconds, release the Reset Hole but continue holding the Backlight button.
- Continue holding the Backlight button for an additional 5 seconds, then release it.
- When prompted to erase all data, press Up on the 2-way navigation pad.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.