How to master reset HTC XV6900
Reset instructions for HTC XV6900
To perform a soft reset
Use the stylus to press the RESET button found at the bottom of your device. Your device restarts and displays the Today screen.
To perform a hard reset
- Press and hold the TALK and END buttons, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
- Release the stylus, but continue pressing the TALK and END buttons until you see the following message on the screen:This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press Action to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- Release the TALK and END buttons, and then press ENTER on your device.
Another way of clearing the device storage and reset all settings back to factory default settings is to use the Clear Storage feature.
- Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” then tap Yes.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.