How to master reset HTC Gratia
Reset instructions for HTC Gratia
Performing a factory reset via settings
A factory reset permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed.
- From the Home screen, press MENU and then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER to reset the device.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.