How to master reset HTC EVO Design 4G
Reset instructions for HTC EVO Design 4G
Performing a factory reset using device keys
Resetting the device deletes all data, including downloaded applications, and resets the device back to its initial state.
- With the device turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button and then press the POWER button.
- When the device display turns on, release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Use the volume buttons to select FACTORY RESET, and then press POWER button.
Performing a factory reset via settings
- Touch HOME > MENU > Settings > SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- If you also want to erase all data in the installed microSD card, select Erase SD card.
- Touch Erase phone.
- Touch Erase everything.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.