How to master reset HTC Dream
Reset instructions for HTC Dream
To perform a soft reset
- Remove the back cover.
- Remove the battery for a few seconds.
- Re-install the battery, replace the back cover, then turn on the device.
To perform a factory reset
- Press HOME > MENU, then touch Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, then touch SD card & phone storage.
- Navigate to the Internal phone storage section, then touch Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone. The phone resets and displays the Home screen.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.