How to master reset HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
Reset instructions for HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
Performing a soft reset
- To perform a soft reset, remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and then re-install it. After re-installing the battery, turn on the phone.
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
It permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed.
- With the device turned off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN buttons, then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select CLEAR STORAGE, and then press POWER.
- When asked to confirm, press VOLUME UP.
Performing a factory reset via settings
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap Privacy > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.