How to master reset Blackberry Curve 9350
Reset instructions for Blackberry Curve 9350
CAUTION: If you have turned on encryption, the process for deleting all device data can take up to an hour to complete. You cannot stop the process after you start it. If you reset your device, the process restarts after the device restarts.
- On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
- Click Security > Security Wipe.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc check box.
- To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications check box.
- To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card check box.
4. Type blackberry.
5. Click Wipe.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.