Steps to Reset Phone
This will erase all of your personal data from internal phone storage, including information about your Google Account, any other accounts, your system and application settings, and any downloaded applications. You will be prompted to re-enter the same kind of information as when you first started Android after the phone is reset.
- Make sure your phone has been powered off.
- Hold down Volume up key and press Power key at same time until the screen lights up.
- Press Home Key to access Android System Recovery screen.
- Press Volume up/down key to locate wipe data/factory reset, then press Menu key to access factory data reset menu.
- Select Yes-delete all user data, then press Menu key to confirm wiping data from the phone.
- When finished, select reboot system now, then press Menu key to restart your phone.