We have recently released cell phone related FORUM for troubleshooting problems, discuss features, share experience, ask suggestion, and help other people in need.
How to master reset ZTE Salute
Reset instructions for ZTE Salute
Steps to Restore Phone
This option allows you to permanently erase all user data and reset all settings to factory defaults.
- Slide the phone up and press the OK Key [MENU] > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Security.
- Enter the lock code and press the OK Key. The default lock code for inactivated phone is 0000 and activated phone is last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Select Restore Phone and press the OK Key.
- Select Yes and press the OK Key to continue.
- Enter the lock code again and press the OK Key to restore the phone.The default lock code for inactivated phone is 0000 and activated phone is last 4 digits of your phone number.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.