We have recently released cell phone related FORUM for troubleshooting problems, discuss features, share experience, ask suggestion, and help other people in need.
How to master reset Sony Ericsson Vivaz
Reset instructions for Sony Ericsson Vivaz
Steps to Reset Phone
The device will be set back to factory settings, and if Master Clear is chosen, all data stored on the device will be lost. The device may not be functional for up to 15 minutes after a master reset is performed.
- From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap Phone management.
- Tap Master Reset / Clear.
- Tap Master reset (to reset the device back to factory settings) or Master clear (to reset the device and delete all user information).
- A confirmation screen will be displayed. Tap Yes.
- Enter the lock code, and then tap OK. The default lock code is 0000.
- Once the reset has been completed, a confirmation message will be displayed. Tap OK. NOTE: The device may not function for up to 15 minutes following the master reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.