How to master reset Samsung SGH-t929 Memoir
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-t929 Memoir
Steps to Reset Settings
- From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔Reset settings ➔Reset settings.
- Touch the check box next to each of the following (All, Sound profiles, Display settings,Phone settings) that you want to reset.
- Touch Reset.
- Enter the password, using the keypad, default password is “0000”, then press on Confirm.
- Press on Yes to reset the handset\'s settings to the factory defaults.
Steps to Perform Master Reset
From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the factory default settings.
- From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Reset settings.
- Touch Master reset, enter your password, then select Yes to confirm.The default password is 0000.The phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished displays the Main menu.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.